A million people use buddy support to keep great habits and that experience of fulfilment and authenticity expands our world’s tummy bag of happiness and generosity, helping to heal our planet.
1. We share widely and freely how to use the power of friendly buddy accountability (Intentional Friendship® for short) to create an overnight revolution in effective follow-through.
2. We share with these new customers how to use buddy support to create and keep great habits (we call that Habitmaking®)
3. We offer to our customers the chance to learn how to use the power of great habits
- to unlock a powerful, authentic life
- to uncover your infinite source of happiness
- have more fun!
4. We share with professionals and coaches how to teach Intentional Friendship® and Habitmaking® to others
At a Hackathon organised by the Swedish Government in March 2020, a group of hard-working individuals from companies like Volvo and Alfa Laval and organisations like Real Stars gathered with Mia and I to work through the night, and at the end of the weekend the Big Buddy Network was born to support people who were locked down and isolated. The film is already seems unreal, but of course the pandemic was a very real, and frightening period.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
A combined 60 years of buddy work
Mia and I joined our first buddy process in 1993. Since then, it’s been a joyful passion to experiment with different formats, meetings, and processes.
100s of graduates
We’ve facilitated large groups, small groups and joined in with hundreds of individual buddy processes
We're in Gothenburg, Sweden
Located right in the centre of the city, we love to meet new groups and workshop our process with companies or individuals.
World Class Educators
Media experts by background, our work has been published across the globe and by the biggest brands (BBC, The Times, SVT, Guardian). We’re also experienced teachers, trainers and entertainers.